Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane
Begginer

Kane's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kane's GM Application   Kane's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 pm

•Name:
Kane

• Country/TimeZone:
United Kindom, GMT

• Do you speak proper English?
I speak full english .
• How old are you?
I am 16 Years old.

• Why do you want to be a GM?
I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.
I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me, So what i would do is 1. Jail and give 1more chance 2. Just simply ban them for not listening to a GM.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit ?
Rofl, I will NOT quit as I am very interested in private servers and enjoy the server as long as possible.

• Experiences?
I have been a GM on alot of different private servers. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.
example:
WhooshiMs(v.75)
ChaosMs(v.75)
AlcandonMs(v.75)
7PokerMs(v.62)
Speed4UsMs(v.62)
etc....You get the point.
Also, I have about 2-3years experience as a Admin + GM.

• What events can you host?
I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat Players and GM's like i normally do on any other private server with kind, respect and justice. I do not argue or be pissed off easily by what ever anyone says. I am truely a fair person.

• How much will you be online per day?
I am very active on MapleStory,
Weekdays: 10Hours+
Weekends: 15Hours+

• Why should we pick you?
I think you should pick me as GM because I do not argue with anyone, plus i do not ban anyone for arguing or pissing me off and I got 2-3years expierence as a GM, ever since v.55 privates first came out. I will try to make more peoples join this server to make it a better community!. So good luck on picking the "best" GM's out there.

Thanks and Good luck to other peoples who has applied for GameMaster. Kane:)

Last edited by Kane on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Botanical

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM Application   Kane's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 pm

You don't reach the 20 posts.

You haven't played the server for 2 weeks.

And its UnitedStories... not SkyMS Very Happy

"•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SkyMS?"
Back to top Go down
DevSun
DevSun

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM Application   Kane's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Botanical, holy mother ****ing cheese... Kane? Is that you! Lol, you make me laugh. Everyone who read this application, he copied this application from a different server that he was an admin in. If you would like me to tell you Jon or Mike, PM me, but whatever. Lol. Kane o.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowms.forummotion.net
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM Application   Kane's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Application declined,

Try reading the rules before you apply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane's GM Application   Kane's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kane's GM Application
Page 1 of 1