Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MrAnderson's GM application

Go down 

Does MrAnderson deserve to become a GM
Yes he does
MrAnderson's GM application I_vote_lcap38%MrAnderson's GM application I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No he doesn't
MrAnderson's GM application I_vote_lcap62%MrAnderson's GM application I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Mranderson
Mranderson

MrAnderson's GM application Empty
PostSubject: MrAnderson's GM application   MrAnderson's GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 am

Name:Colton anderson
IGN:MrAnderson

Email:coltonanderson@rogers.com

Which possition are u applying for:Intern

1)Why should we pick you for GM?I can be very, very active, be nice to all gm's and players, respect all gms and players, not abuse my powers,always do what a gm has asked me to do and anything.

2)What can you offer the server that other cannot.? (Not doing events and banning hackers. Anyone can do that)Well, for one i will help anyone in need of help for whatever it is, if i cant help i will redirect to mike or mrterroror whoever. I am very active, i can be on 3-5h on weekdays and 4-8 h on weekends so for most of the day people with questions will have someone that will awnser if no other gm is on.3.I am very farmiliar with the basic rules and most commands. I am a very friendly person about 98% of the time,the other 2% is when something bad has happend to me, but i will not take it out on the server.

3)Strenghts:Im very nice, very active, i will always put the server first before fun,because if the server is in bad shape there will be no fun. i can be very reliable and never abuse my powers.
Weaknesses: i like to mess around with other players and have fun with them but some people do not enjoy that.

4.Will you be reliable to the server? Of course, I love playing on this server and its very fun i would always be reliable.

5.Will you follow the rules of the server: Yes, All the rules are there for a reason, to keep the server balanced and i would not want to jeopardise the server by breaking the rules.

Have you followed all the requirement to post this appliation:I have look over them and i do believe i have.

Thx for spending ur time to read my application
Back to top Go down

MrAnderson's GM application
Page 1 of 1