Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MorXD213 GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MorXD213
Begginer

MorXD213 GM Application Empty
PostSubject: MorXD213 GM Application   MorXD213 GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Name:Mor Zaror

Timezone:GMT+2

Time willing to dedicate:i can give more then 5 hours a day. and in weekends even more xD

Have to ever GMd before? If so for who?[must show proof of some sort]:
i had V55 server, V61 server and V62 server(all the servers was RuleMS), they was nice servers and successfull, after a while my computer dident worked so i needed to buy a new one and until i bought a new one everybody left...
before i did servers i was gm in like 10 servers but no one know them becuse they are from israel....

Why do you want to be a GM?: i want to be a gm becuse im realy good at helping people and even when i was a member in soulms i still helped newbies and other members.

How would you help the server and its people?: i would be a fair and listening gm, i will make events if i would get permission , i know hebrew and english so i can help even israelian people , and i know every thing on maple becuse i played in global for like 4 years.

What if you see a hacker, what will you do?: i would use hide skill to see if his realy hacking and if his hacking i would get a screenshot and save it for any case then i will ban him.

Additional information?: i play a lot on maple so i will be realy active and i know all the commands, and i know a lot on forum programming, and i dont learn a lot i just learn like 4 or 5 hours a day....

Contact Information? (preferably AIM or MSN)
MSN: morxd213@hotmail.com
EMAIL: morxd213@gmail.com

I Hope You Would See That Im The Best For The Job!

Thank You For Reading My Application Smile

Mor Zaror Razz
Back to top Go down
Botanical

PostSubject: Re: MorXD213 GM Application   MorXD213 GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:13 pm

You need to have 20 posts + been playing the server for about 2 weeks to apply for a GM position.
Back to top Go down
MorXD213
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: MorXD213 GM Application   MorXD213 GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 pm

LOL how can i play 2 weeks if the server doesnt work? xD
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MorXD213 GM Application   MorXD213 GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Declined.

If the server isn't up you have to wait for it to get up. Definitly not gonna get accepted if no one knows you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MorXD213 GM Application   MorXD213 GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MorXD213 GM Application
Page 1 of 1