Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character doesn't show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Begginer
Austin

Character doesn't show Empty
PostSubject: Character doesn't show   Character doesn't show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 am

Hey I noticed the server was online, but I wasn't sure if it was offically on but i decided to try it out. When I make a char and press okay it sends me back to the char selection, but theres not char o.o
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character doesn't show   Character doesn't show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 am

Austin wrote:
Hey I noticed the server was online, but I wasn't sure if it was offically on but i decided to try it out. When I make a char and press okay it sends me back to the char selection, but theres not char o.o

Don't worry about that. Its not a glitch. the server isn't fully up for players yet thats why. Once the server is up in january that won't happen.

Last edited by Mike on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Austin
Begginer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Character doesn't show   Character doesn't show Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Mike wrote:
Austin wrote:

Don't worry about that. Its not a glitch. the server isn't fully up for players yet thats why. Once the server is up in january that won't happen.
Oh, ok then can't.I wait till the server's up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character doesn't show   Character doesn't show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character doesn't show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: