Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warren game master app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warren
Begginer

Warren game master app Empty
PostSubject: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:18 am

Name:Warren

IGN:Warren

Me:

Hello there i am warren you might rember me from when united was first up. Yes im back and as excited as ever.There are some key things that will make me an excellent game master...I am friendly well spoken and love to talk and debate. My favorite things are playing baseball road hockey united stories and my xbox. I have a very easy semester at school so i will be on late at night aswell as on after school and weekends.

Development:

I know that united has undergone huge changes!Some thing that could make me a big help is the amount i can spend on united.This allows me to spot glitches meet and interact with the people.This will give me a strong relationship with the players. I am also a strong leader and know when to lay down the law when it comes to people acting up Razz.

Lastly Why i want to be a GM:

The only thing I can say about becomming a gm is that I dont wanna just help people but i want to become part of somthing bigger. I want to be the "big brother" to the players and be there to talk to them to hang with to run fun events or even just sit afk. Razz

Hope You Enjoyed listening To Me Get Back To Me At:

Email:War939@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading my app and have a nice day.

Back to top Go down
Roland
Roland

PostSubject: Re: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:40 am

One, ur gonna be diclined, no poll.
Two, there are enough GMs...trust me.
Back to top Go down
iPatrick
iPatrick

PostSubject: Re: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 am

follow the format :x
Back to top Go down
warren
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:55 pm

trust me there is always lots of gm's john and mike love to hire by the time all the bad ones get weaved out there is always openings ....about the poll i dident know to add one so chill out.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Declined,
Read the rules before applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warren game master app   Warren game master app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warren game master app
Page 1 of 1