Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 or 3 things I'd like to address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lance
Begginer

2 or 3 things I'd like to address Empty
PostSubject: 2 or 3 things I'd like to address   2 or 3 things I'd like to address Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:15 pm

1.Now, I'm sure this has already been discussed, but I don't think the coding for @maxskills included Cygnus. Again, not sure if it's already been addressed, but I want to bring it up again.

2. I noticed that the @stylist command was being abused...alot. Domina told me that people had millions of nx just for spamming it. I have a proposition. You know how some servers have reward points? Well, make a system similar to reward points, but use them for the command. For every point, you can use the command once or something. It'd still basically be reward points, but you can always use them for something else.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Will edit later if I remember the others.

Edit:
3. Also noticing the @multi command always DC's you. The coding probably doesn't link to the NPC, and because theres no link between to 2, it doesn't recognize it as something that exists, so It DC's you.

4. The KoC cutscene, in which you decide to become a Cygnus Knight, Is broken. If you press Decline, it just reloads the options. If you press accept, and make a KoC through there, that knight cant job advance.

Will edit again If I find anything.

Best regards,
~Lance
Back to top Go down

2 or 3 things I'd like to address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: