Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Certain NPCs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSolo
Begginer

Certain NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Certain NPCs   Certain NPCs Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:06 am

Well first, I think there should be like a boss item selling NPC, along with a scroll selling one.

Second, something I wanted to bring up. Why does it cost 5bil to get a raven weapon, they suck in all honesty yet its 1bil to get a godly ele wand/staff? I'm confused on this matter.

I ask for the NPCs because well, how else am I to get my stuff to pap and zak when a GM is offline? I mean I just reached 120 today and cannot get to pap or Zak (not that I can take him) Just the fact of it not being accessible is annoying.

Also, Cyg skills quests (dawn warrior) at 100 and 108 do not initiate so we cannot get our brandish and adv combo. This hinders Cygs. If its possible to just have them available at the beginning of 3rd job that'd be cool.

Also, Cygs are unable to do their mount quests thus we cannot get the rider skill.

Thats all I can see for now, I just figured it should be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Roland
Roland

Certain NPCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certain NPCs   Certain NPCs Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Check the new all-in-one store.

And it isnt cyg only. NONE of the 4th job skills work. Not even the 3 you get by default work. This is hopefully going to be fixed along with this. At least thats what a gm said to me.
Back to top Go down

Certain NPCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Comments & Feedbacks-
Jump to: