Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnitedStories is back up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Admin
Admin

UnitedStories is back up Empty
PostSubject: UnitedStories is back up   UnitedStories is back up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Finally, UnitedStories is back up. After a long time. We are still updating the server and it took longer then we thought because we had a few technical difficulties in the coding. Now unitedstories is back up and a few glitches have been reported, so we will work on resolving them ASAP!

If you notice any glitches please post them on the forums so we can work on fixing them. Remember abusing glitches will result in a permenant ip/mac/account ban so please don't do it.

1 of the main glitches is the lag. Some people are lagging and some people aren't. I think i figured out the source of this lag and i will fix it ASAP. It will probably be fixed by Saturday(3/6/2010) or Sunday(3/7/2010), so please be patient.

More commands are also being added as we speak. We sorta rushed the launch because alot of people were impatient. We are still working on updating the server and making it better and better.

Also please remember to vote for the server every 12 hours to keep us running.

The forum url will also change soon, maybe sometime next week.

Hope you enjoy the server Very Happy

~Staff of UnitedStories~
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448

UnitedStories is back up
Page 1 of 1