Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

random post for testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mick
Admin
Admin
Mick

random post for testing Empty
PostSubject: random post for testing   random post for testing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am

[SIZE="2"]Neverendless-WoW support team are a team of seniors within the community chosen because of their skills and abilities to represent our brand by providing our players the best possible out of game support.
Here are five secrets to showing the player you really do care about their situations when interacting with them:

1. Listen!

Take the time to listen to the “pain” the player is trying to share with you. There is a reason why we have two ears and one mouth. Listen for the content and not the method of communication the player is using. Use active listening skills such as:

• If you need to request more information say “I hear what you saying,” “I see what you mean,” or “tell me more”
  • Be patient and not interrupt the player before adding your thoughts

You might be the first person that day that took time to listen to that person. Make the most of it.

2. Respond

Respond to the player in the following ways:

• Don’t use “whatever,” “yeah, right,” “if you say so”
  • Acknowledge each point they raise to you.
  • Be genuine in your response.

3. Show Empathy (Understand the Pain)

Show the players that you understand their “pain.” Make comments such as

• “I can understand why you would feel that way.”
  • “If I were in your shoes I would feel the same way”
  • “I would be disappointed, too, if that happened to me.”

players should be treated as unique individuals. If you treat them as such and solve their unique problems, they will continue to be our players.

Showing empathy means putting yourself in the player’s shoes. It means trying objectively to grasp their point of view, and feeling what they feel. It means listening intensely, asking the right questions, speaking their language, and tailoring your services to help them as best you can.

When you show empathy you dig deeper into your own self and attribute part of you to your interactions with others. When you teach people empathy you are helping them to really care.

4. Commit to Action

Let the player know that action will be taken; and then act. One without the other is just a broken promise. Share with the player your clear plan of action such as the following:

• “I am personally going to take care of this for you. What we are going to do is…”
  • “I need to get additional information before I take care of this for you. I am going to talk with my manager. Would you mind waiting?”
[/SIZE]

And the biggest saved for last;

[SIZE="4"]Get it RIGHT, FIRST time![/SIZE]

• Make sure your actions are correct, are justified and you're completely sure are relevant.
  • Cover all avenues to make sure the player does not need to contact us back again.
  • Prevent future issues, like suggesting to use the knowledge base in future or basic troubleshooting (e.g. "Have you tried resetting your computer?")

With all this, we will not only maintain our spot as the #1 private server in the world but we will be the best support team in Neverendless-WoW.
I know this isn't a competition, but let's show the in-game guys what we're capable of and set a standard they can only hope to achieve!

also
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mick on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

random post for testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: random post for testing   random post for testing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

• Test
  • Test
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448

random post for testing
Page 1 of 1