Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a gm applicationtiontiontion

Go down 
5 posters

yes r no
Yes leave reason
a gm applicationtiontiontion I_vote_lcap9%a gm applicationtiontiontion I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No leave reason
a gm applicationtiontiontion I_vote_lcap91%a gm applicationtiontiontion I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
link
link

a gm applicationtiontiontion Empty
PostSubject: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 pm

IGN : idk yet prolly Link
Languages : English Spanish

How long I've been playing?
ionnoo. longest out of anyone in the forums? even mike?

Why I Should be GM?
why the hell not? im pro at mw2 im pro at ms im pro at everythin else
seriously u kno me and stuff and i can go on as long as i want whenever i want anywhere i want i can do stuff any other GM would but honestly i think a lot of people would be good at this job cuz its an easy ass job all u gotta do is help, ban and other shit. im the type of guy who'd fk around with u if u hacked then ban u after i get bored with cursing at you jailing you etc.

ummmmm i dont wanna type to much cuz i gotta do HW and shit mike u already read my old app i dont wanna rewrite it so pce

EDIT:
forgot strengths and weaknesses
im good at uhhh...umm....lets see.... OH YEAH! MW2 and MS
ik spanish so i can translate....ik english.....ik other languages such as spanish....i also kno english and spanish ummmmmmm letss seeeee... i live in cali if that helps.....
ummmmmm
i can go on anytime i want...and ummmm..... i can ban ppl but i do it with style...........i host better events than alll the other noobs...i can do stuff and other stuff and stuff ummm im nice.....

my weaknesses are that im tooooo good at this job... me being to good might make others jealous and shit cuz they haters oh yeah my other weakness is that im black =[... no jk
but seriously im not black.... but i am racist
Back to top Go down
DKHasPants
DKHasPants

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am

hm.... your good at MW2...... anyway i voted no because... stick to mw2.

But i still love you... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButteryCabinet
Poncho
Poncho

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:44 pm

what kind of application is this!?!?!?! so dirty [if u know what i mean]
actually i vote no because looks like your not even insterested in making a good one.
Back to top Go down
OldSkool
OldSkool

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 pm

OMY LORD THIS MADE ME LOL:
but seriously im not black.... but i am racist

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
mattman
Begginer
mattman

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

no, how can you be good at mw2, zelda, and maple story, it just doesnt add up
Back to top Go down
link
link

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am

this was a bs GM app ik my old was better but i quit ms and ima quit mw2 decline this dont bother replying you guys wont hear from me again BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a gm applicationtiontiontion   a gm applicationtiontiontion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a gm applicationtiontiontion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Business :: Staff Application :: Declined-
Jump to: