Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebriefing please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
x3Kikoxx
Begginer

Rebriefing please? Empty
PostSubject: Rebriefing please?   Rebriefing please? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:24 am

It's been a really really long time since I've been on here. (With all the wipes and all from before, I kinda gave up.)
However, with some new commands and some commands taken, I've been wondering about how to operate things again
Such as:
How do I get NX?

The Main NPC in the FM is not working, so I do not know if I can get any there. I also don't see any particular command for it

How do I get around the place without using boats?

There seems to be no short cut command for going to a place (It used to be @go (place)). I don't know if it can be accessible through the Main NPC, but as I said before, the Main NPC isn't working, which causes a lot of confusion.

(It is an uncoded NPC, and always auto exits the game whenever I type in @multi)

Could anybody shed some light on this topic? ^^"
Back to top Go down
Roland
Roland

Rebriefing please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebriefing please?   Rebriefing please? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm

ATM you cannot get nx. Mike will soon (hopefully) make a "meso to nx" store.

MainNPC doesnt do anything.

Use the command @henesys to go to henesys then walk to spinel (the person who takes u to mushroom shrine). @market is the fm command.

Type @help or @commands to get info on the other things.

Rebriefing please? Maple0000-2
-@multi does not work, just use this npc-

Rebriefing please? Maple0001-2
-This is the all-in-one teleporter-

Rebriefing please? Maple0002-1
-The two npcs on the right are for job advancing-

Any other questions contact me in-game (ign=Noob) or in the chat box on the front page (name= Roland_(Ign Noob/Demolition)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

Rebriefing please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebriefing please?   Rebriefing please? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Well as soon as we get our dedicated server, Making updates will hopefully be easier. I was having some problems contacting our current host so i couldn't make any updates. When we get the dedicated server most of the bugs and everything will get fixed and more updates will be coming up since i can make updates easily now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Sponsored content

Rebriefing please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebriefing please?   Rebriefing please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebriefing please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Help-
Jump to: