Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SnowMS is back up v75

Go down 
+3
Jelly
Botanical
Mike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Admin
Admin

SnowMS is back up v75 Empty
PostSubject: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi, Finally after a long wait SnowMS is back up. Before SnowMs used to be v62 and we upgraded to v75. Its not auto register so you have to register from our site. We're hoping alot of you join.

Our client has:
Full UFJ
Infinite Text

Our server has:
-Upgraded Crystal System
-Snow Point System
-Jump Point system
-Timeless Gachaopn
-@ commands
-Custom tutorial

Our website has:
-Support Ticket System
-Vote 4 NX

Lots of other features.

Alot of upcoming updates.

The staff members spent alot of time on this so we're hoping you guys can repay us by voting for the server every 12 hrs. Thats all we want from you guys. Voting doesn't even take a long time also you can get nx from voting.

If we see a lack of votes there will be less events and updates. The more votes we see the more events and updates.

Enjoy (:

~Staff Of SnowMS~

Last edited by Mike on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtop100.com/in.php?site=37448
Botanical

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Just wondering, is voting only way to get nx? o-o
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Botanical wrote:
Just wondering, is voting only way to get nx? o-o

No, You can also buy nx with mesos.

Last edited by Mike on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 am

Hey, good to hear about SnowMS. I'm just wondering, are you guys a high rate rebirth server, or GMS alike server?

If you are a high rate rebirth server, I'd recommend you change to a low rate GMS alike.

Reasons?

Well, there are far to many high rate server's with Rebirths and stuff, it's more fun playing on low rates because it is more enjoyable to level up, 200 is actually an achievement, instead of a requirement to be (pro).

Thanks if you can take this suggestion into consideration,

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 am

Jelly wrote:
Hey, good to hear about SnowMS. I'm just wondering, are you guys a high rate rebirth server, or GMS alike server?

If you are a high rate rebirth server, I'd recommend you change to a low rate GMS alike.

Reasons?

Well, there are far to many high rate server's with Rebirths and stuff, it's more fun playing on low rates because it is more enjoyable to level up, 200 is actually an achievement, instead of a requirement to be (pro).

Thanks if you can take this suggestion into consideration,

Dan.

No we're not a high rate server.
Our exp rate is 100x
Meso rate 100x
Drop rate 2x

The server is pretty challanging and fun in my opinion. We don't really want anyone being overpowered in this server and we made sure that doesn't happen. Its not GMS like but its not high rate either. We might even drop the rates a little more if we feel its to easy.

Also our rebirthing isn't normal like other servers. To rebirth there are requirements. Basicly like a rebirth quest which will take some time to do.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 am

Hmm. Any chance you can maybe lower them a bit? 100x isn't that hard, but isn't that easy. I think 75x will be more fun, because to get to 200 will be a MUCH bigger challange Smile
Back to top Go down
Botanical

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Jelly wrote:
Hmm. Any chance you can maybe lower them a bit? 100x isn't that hard, but isn't that easy. I think 75x will be more fun, because to get to 200 will be a MUCH bigger challange Smile

Lets try 100x first Shocked

I can't wait to see the rebirth quest ^^

Well you be making a guide to it? Or do we just have to read the quest ....?

Also, making certain equips (Elemental wands, timeless etc) Will you have to gather item to make them? XD
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Botanical wrote:
Jelly wrote:

Also, making certain equips (Elemental wands, timeless etc) Will you have to gather item to make them? XD

Uhmmm thats actually a good idea.
To get timeless weapons you have to get jump points(from jq ofcourse). Also in the end of each jump quest your gonna have a choice. Choices are .... 5 gachapon tickets or <amount> jump points. amount is based on the difficulty of the jump quest.

Theres a custom gachapon for timeless armor only. You can get timeless armor from there.

Based on your idea i can make it so theres a item upgrader and you need to collect items to get your item upgraded? You want that?

Rebirth quest will be. You just read the npc do what it tells you to do and then you rebirth.
Make sure you also pay attention to the tutorial in the beggining. It provides alot of information you guys might like to know.

Last edited by Mike on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WonderWall

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:35 pm

so 1~2 days w8ting already knowing the most of the server now and just w8
Back to top Go down
maro
Begginer
maro

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 am

ahaha ohh woww i didnt know about being able to spam chat xD
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Mike wrote:
Botanical wrote:
Jelly wrote:

Uhmmm thats actually a good idea.
To get timeless weapons you have to get jump points(from jq ofcourse). Also in the end of each jump quest your gonna have a choice. Choices are .... 5 gachapon tickets or jump points. amount is based on the difficulty of the jump quest.

Theres a custom gachapon for timeless armor only. You can get timeless armor from there.

Based on your idea i can make it so theres a item upgrader and you need to collect items to get your item upgraded? You want that?

Rebirth quest will be. You just read the npc do what it tells you to do and then you rebirth.
Make sure you also pay attention to the tutorial in the beggining. It provides alot of information you guys might like to know.

That is a very good idea.
Plus we should lower the rates to 75x because it is really easy to level for me right now.
but I like the fact that its not high rate server and not GMS alike server. because sometimes I want to feel like im playing OdinMS (which I miss really much) and this server remindes me of OdinMS. I like the server the way it is.
Back to top Go down
WonderWall

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 pm

legendary get all the stuff and lvl 200 be4 you start about the rates? ofc its gonna be easier after you got some rb's but they can always add something like that but rates are fine for the first 10 rb's i guess
Back to top Go down
Legendary
Legendary

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

maybe but i dont like lvling fast. I like lvling slow
Back to top Go down
spejarn
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm

This looks very fun!! XD
I guess I will think this is a great server(I already think its a great server XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SnowMS is back up v75   SnowMS is back up v75 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SnowMS is back up v75
Page 1 of 1