Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Welcome To SnowMS. Remember to also vote for the server every 12 hrs. Enjoy (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BioShock2 GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
icemage
Begginer

BioShock2 GM App Empty
PostSubject: BioShock2 GM App   BioShock2 GM App Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 am

My name: Stefan HardWooth

My Age: 15

My TimeZone: Australian SA Time.

Why should i become GM: I can help players out im really friendly im never nasty i am always helping people in anyway i can i never swear at players i never insult them just because im GM. If any players smega a question or ask me to warp them to place or monster map i will happily do it.
I love hosting events i never give out free stuff. If players argue or insult me i will result in banning them. If players threatend to report unitedstories to nexon i will tell the owner to let him know to do something about it. If i see any monsters been hacked summoned i will instantly ban the person. I never change the rates on any server's when im GM i always leave them. I never disobey GM rules i always follow them. When a player begs for some thing 2 times i jail them for 5 mins 3 times jail them for 20 mins 4 times i ban them.

Can you code anything: No but i have recently helped owners of servers that were hamachi make non hamachi. I Help get players on server if needed Very Happy.

Are you active: Yes im active all the time im never off except for school times 9:00am till 3:20pm then i come home weekends im allowed on all day.

What would you do if the owner was away?: I would help look after the server with the other GM's if there were no other GM's on then i would look after it my self im very pro GM.

Do you think you will become GM: To be honest it's mainly up to the owner to decide not me i will go with what ever the owner decides i wont argue at all Very Happy.

Thanks for reading my GM application Please consider having me joining the unitedstories staff i will make the server have lots of players

Contact me by msn: DarkShadowz2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
MrTerror
Admin
Admin
MrTerror

BioShock2 GM App Empty
PostSubject: ;)   BioShock2 GM App Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 am

DENIED

READ THE RULES FIRST.::::

You also kept begging me on MSN for 20 minutes and you have ZERO PATIENCE.

love, terror[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowms.maple-hosting.com

BioShock2 GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Business :: Staff Application :: Declined-
Jump to: